- Industrial hoods used above workstations in a wide range of technological processes.
- They effectively remove fumes, dust, vapours and odours from processes such as soldering, gluing, mixing various types of solutions and chemical compounds.
- Used in drying rooms, in welding, during grinding, in charging rooms for battery trolleys, during polishing or cutting.
- As a standard, the hoods are made with connections on the outside, which makes them aesthetic on the inside and facilitates maintenance.
- On the underside, around the entire perimeter, there is a gutter, which collects the condensate and also serves as reinforcement of the structure.
- Connections are secured with a “U” profile, thanks to which the structure from the external side is both aesthetic and properly reinforced.
- The hoods can be made of galvanised steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
POST Luchtkanalen Polska Sp. z o.o.